The realities of life. Now i can understand what is part and parcel of growing up.
The first time I saw her was in school canteen. I remember someone telling me that she will be representing Apus for our hall pageant. She didnt go for hall foc so i didnt know who she was or what kind of a person was she. All I knew was she was kefeng's friend and he randomly pulled her into Apus and asked her to represent our OG for pageant.
Hall bash was where I first saw her. She looked decent and pleasant-looking, like any other normal year ones. I didnt speak to her as I didnt know what to talk to her about. I remembered that when i was outside the pub giving people stamps on their hands and giving out the cards, there was this guy whom shu han was teasing about, asking him who he was supporting. Turned out he was supporting her and shuhan was asking him if he was interested in her. The guy was quite shy but in the end admitted that he is interested in her and might be jio-ing her. That was the last time i heard anything about her. Subsequently I saw her a couple of times in hall, but never did i talked to her.
I wonder what made her did what she has done. What can force her to do something so drastic. Maybe a little more care and concern by her friends would have prevented such a thing from happening. I kind of regret the chances that I had making one more friend in hall.
I always see the papers that people have passed away, heard from friends that some other random people have passed away. This time it feels different, maybe because I know who she was and she has some kind of connections with me. It's really a sad thing that such a young girl chose to end her journey in life like that.
Makes me realise how fragile life is, and some people if you have missed them you might never see them again. Even though I dont know her personally, I am quite affected by it. Learn to cherish those around you, and protect them from all harms. I think it's easy to just leave this world like that, and maybe bring the sadness that you have along with you. But what you leave behind is sadness for those people who loved and cared for you.
May you find peace and solace. RIP Junru.