Received an sms this afternoon from moe to reply whether I am accepting the teaching internship offer this june. I was quite happy when I received the sms 'cos 1. I have something to do this holidays and 2. I can gain some experience in teaching.
I emailed moe and told them I didnt receive any emails requested them to send the email to me again. After an hour, a moe stuff called me (am quite surprised by the efficiency). She told me that as i have chosen to teach econs and chinese, and I dont have at least a chinese minor, my place for the internship is not confirmed yet. And then she asked me what other subjects I am comfortable with teaching.
I realised i couldn't tell her confidently that I am able to teach any other subjects. I guess the results from Os and As still sort of haunts me till now.
Anyway, shall wait for them to get back to me again. They said by the end May. Shall wait and see...if not I guess Kelly Services waits me.