Ever had the feeling when you look at some people/someone and you feel like you want to mend something between the both of you, but you just dont know how or dont know where to start? It's like you feel that things are alright, but you dont know if things are just fine on the surface only. And yet when you look back and see the happy moments, you feel that probably things shouldnt have turned out this way, but somehow you know that it's difficult to undo the things that have been done. I guess when people start building up a wall of defence around them, conversations are always going to end up unnatural. A natural human instinct to protect ourselves? I look on and I feel that I want to make things better, but I know it's almost near impossible now. Perhaps memories are meant to be remembered.
当误会变得太深,不满变得太多,我们是否都会选择离开?还是会尝试解决?
Subcomm appreciation dinner tonight, my 3rd one in my 3 years of university (duh). I wonder if there will be a 4th one next year. But it doesnt matter, cos the ones I had over the 3 years have been great.
Free food makes everyone happy =)