Saturday, April 02, 2011

Muse.

It's funny how I try to give suggestions/comments/help to my friends who have relationship problems and yet I cant seem to handle these issues myself. Is it simply a matter of 旁观者清,当局者迷, or have I simply experienced much myself to understand what is going on? Why is it that when it comes to me I simply cant find solutions to my problems?

I realised my dad actually logs on to facebook and so he knows my facebook statuses. I was talking casually to my parents over lunch, asking them to guess how much I received from going back to camp last saturday. My dad guessed it correctly at first guess and he told me he saw it on my newsfeed. I guess that's what you call 跟上科技的发展.

AA102 quiz next Monday, but I am not exactly motivated to study. I think I understand why people tell me that they wish they could go into hiding in some mountains/at some place where people dont know them.

I have a perfect location for people like us - Iceland.