Monday, March 28, 2011

Back to the Past.

A very random thing happened today. I was sitting in the seminar room for accounting and all of a sudden I felt like I was wearing my winter clothing and surrounded by winter. The feeling of wind blowing against me and snow falling on me came to me all of a sudden. I felt like I was in Copenhagen once again. And I started remembering the life there, the things I ate, the things I did etc. I guess this is what happens when you allow yourself to daydream.

It's almost 2 months since I came back. Now when I hear people talking about Europe, people posting pictures of them in Europe, I can relate to them and feel happy for them, knowing that many people will have the same wonderful experience I had.

Last Saturday was wasted when I got called up back to army. Nothing much to be said, but I was glad that I didnt receive any parking summons despite over-parking for more than 4 hours. It's good to see friends again, with some of them married, or have children already. Sometimes it's quite hard to believe that people my age are already getting married.

Accounting quiz next Monday. I have 16 seminars of work to catch up with. Wish me luck.