Saturday, March 05, 2011

我破相了。

Got hit by a ball today causing a big bruise at the upper right side of my forehead. Another piece of scar adding on to the already numerous ones.. I wanted very much to write about how frustrated I was before the soccer game, but I dont want to risk my blog becoming something of a ranting blog.

Am looking forward to the IT show next weekend to buy my monitor and speakers and revamp my room. The monitor just broke down as I was typing this entry, so I guess it's a signal telling me that I should get a new one already.

Shall try and apply for internships, and I hope I wont be disappointed.

I see/hear people talking about Europe a lot nowadays cos most people are planning for their graduate trip at the end of the semester. Every time people asked me about Paris/London/Amsterdam/Rome/Berlin/whatever major cities in Europe, images will appear in my mind that will bring a smile to my face. The things we did, the things we saw. It has truly been a wonder 6 months.