I was at PC show the other day (oh yes I went to the PC show twice this time) and there were these 2 guys who left a very deep impression on me. I was walking from behind them and there was a lady on a remote-controlled wheelchair who was heading towards us. When the lady passed us one of the guys turned and told the other guy "ask her where did she get that, i will buy from her" and then both started laughing.
Very crude, very senseless. And you wonder if they were ever educated before at all.
Work has been pleasant so far, and I discovered little things that I didnt expect to see. Anyway I am glad that I am still interacting well with my colleagues now.
Reservist next week, the longest thus far. After that it's another 1 month of internship and school will start. Seems like holidays this year pass by faster than usual.