Been going back to my workplace these 2 days. Yesterday I went back to have lunch with some of my colleagues (ex), went back to the office and ended up spending 3 hours there chatting with the people there. Today I went back to attend a bloomberg course but the rain was so heavy that we decided to skip the course after our lunch. And I ended up back in the office again to chat.
I have been told that I should just extend my internship and work for one last week.
And my mom got worried that there was a 姐姐 in the office whom I was interested in and I might end up in a 姐弟恋 cos I kept going back even though I have ended my internship. Quite interesting how she got that deduction and had such worries.
Starting school next Wednesday, and I am still not allocated 2 of my business subjects.