Quick updates before I go to bed.
1. NBS is acting as if they havent received my emails yet about subject registration. I still need 1 more business subject if not I can kiss my graduation good bye. I find it absurd that I actually have to make a phone call to the people in the glass room (and I can actually see them) so that they can come out to see me if they have the time. Thing is they dont ever pick up the phone. Wish I could just walk in, maybe I will do it this Wednesday.
2. Feels weird to be suddenly offered a hall again back in hall 14, especially when I have already decided not to stay in hall already. Blessing in disguise?
3. Went to school this morning to move my things into the room, only to discover that my room mate has the exact same pair of yellow crocs slippers that I have. Good taste? Now I only know that I can never wear that pair of slippers again to school.
4. Have always thought that the bed I was supposed to have wasnt supposed to face the door, hence when I moved in today the first thought I had was "I need to shift my room mate's things to the other bed". And so I did, only to discover again in the afternoon that I was the one who got the arrangements wrong. Had to shift everything back again, and now I am stuck with the bed facing the door.
5. Heard that there's a particular position to sleep when the bed faces the door, due to feng shui/ superstitious reasons, and I am still not sure which one is it. Good thing about taking the other side of the room is that at least my wireless signal is stronger, or so I think it is.
6. My room mate is called Albert. I dont know his full name, surname etc, all I know he is registered under NTU as Albert. Didnt know that NTU allows students to register just an English name and nothing else.
7. I am heading to Penang this weekend!