Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Air tickets

The air tickets are booked. Flying off on the 5th of August and returning on the 2nd of February, just in time for 团圆饭. Finally I will have a chance to take depart from Terminal 3, but if you ask me I dont think it will be an enjoyable trip since I will probably spend 13 hours without talking to anyone, less the occasional short conversations with the air stewardesses lol.

Mom was asking me if I will 舍不得 to leave Singapore. Actually I dont have the feeling that I will be going overseas for a long period of time yet. I havent been actively packing my things, though I got a feeling there will be a frantic rush to get all my stuff at the last minute. And I just realised today that I was given a map of Copenhagen by the school. Shows you how prepared I am for the trip and how laid back I am.

Right now i have a hunch that I wont be able to pack everything into my luggage. I keep procrastinating when it comes to packing and researching on the places to go when I am over there. Somehow I keep telling myself that there's still a long way to go before I fly off, and I can slowly take my time to do things. Self-denial.

Right now I am torn between bringing my pillows there or buy my pillows when I reach there; bring my goretex boots to walk in the snow or just make do with my sports shoes and get everything wet. I know the ang mohs probably wont give a damn to what I wear, but somehow the idea of wearing army boots with jeans doesnt go well with me. Shall see how again.