I just realised that I haven't updated my blog for a very long time. Quite a lot of things happened during these few weeks but I have been quite lazy to update everything. I still remember before this holiday I drafted out this list of things to be done over the holidays, and I think I did not achieve everything that I wanted, but at least I did most of the things.
My last week in Singapore. Seems like yesterday when I was still telling my mom that I still have a lot of time to pack and I don't need to rush to get everything done. Reality has now struck me and suddenly I find myself rushing to get things done. My bag has been left in the same state as 2 weeks ago, and I think if I get down to serious packing I will realise that there are still a lot of things to be done. I guess I am still in self-denial that the date to departure is still far far away.
Reservist for the next 5 days starting on Monday, and I will be left with 5 more complete days before I depart on Thursday morning. I am not sure if I will miss all the food in Singapore. Maybe I will need to settle down before I start to cherish the things that I have been taking granted for all these while.
A lot of my friends are flying everywhere to all parts of the world, and I start to realise very soon we will all be leading our own lives and things will not be the same anymore. All those soccer sessions, shopping trips and buffet outings will soon be reminiscence of the past and we will be leading our separate lives.
I decided to go ahead and change to a new pair of spectacles. A new image for me I guess.
11 more days before I venture out to the unknown. Good or bad, I am certain I will gain invaluable experiences.