Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Work - Act Two.

Today was slightly more meaningful, at least I had more things to read and I was briefed on what to expect for my stint at the bank. I kept seeing HNWI today - High Net Worth Individuals. I guess there's really a certain amount of truth in "钱不是万能,但是没钱就是万万不能". The clients belong to a different world that I cant picture myself ever stepping into the world, not at this moment at least. It's amazing how people can spend like 1 million on insurance plans, set up trusts for their children etc. Private banking is like commercial banking to a whole new level. I guess every day is a new day for me to learn new things.

Still, I am not used to going to work every day. Today I reached the workplace 45 minutes early. I shall try leaving house later tomorrow.

Cant wait for weekend to come.