Went to the zoo with Cindy today. Not too bad, just very tiring cos we walked the whole day and caught all the shows there. Good thing was she had free entry passes, so I went there on free tickets. The place changed quite a bit since the last time I went there (about 4 years ago I think). For example there's now the Ah Meng Memorial to commemorate the death of Ah Meng, and the kid's place was revamped as well, with new performances like the dog shows etc. Too bad the place where we could handle the rabbits was no longer there. Maybe the rabbits got mishandled too many times by the kids.
Brings back memories that place.
I am almost 3/4 done with Norwegian Wood. Makes me wonder if I should be spending money on books. Next up I think I shall read Hard Truths.
Amazing song. A true reflection?