Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Holidays.

Came back from Redang yesterday night after a 10-hour bus ride starting from 9.30am. The trip could be considered a success, given that there were no accidents and no noticeable displeasure among the participants. The trip was more of work than enjoyment, but I guess there was nothing much for me to do there as well since I have been there just 1 year ago. Too bad I still didnt see the sea turtles, though we managed to see the eel and the "glowing" sand, which was essentially plankton.

Starting work on Monday, finally. I hope it will be a pleasant experience, either way I am sure I will learn something in the process. Reservist is from 23rd June to 3rd July, after which I will continue work again till school starts. This is perhaps the most productive holiday among the 3 years in university.

Bought "Norwegian Wood" today went I went Parkway to get my dinner. It's good to be reading again.